- Q: Can I try Blogpatcher out before deciding if it is worth paying for?
A: Yes, it is completely free and you do not have to enter any credit card information.
- Q: I forgot my password, can you send it to me?
A: You can use the "I forgot my password" function to reset your password.
- Q: Can I cancel my subscription?
A: You can cancel at any time and you will not be charged again unless you re-subscribe.
Page analysis questions
- Q: Sometimes Blogpatcher guess my main keyword wrong?
A: Blogpatcher use Apache NLP machine learning to interpet your pages, then it goes through an SEO analysis. Since the structure and content can vary so much from one page to an other on the Internet, Blogpatcher will not always get it right. But this can also be a signal that your page is badly optimized for your keyword. You can select which keyword to do the page analysis for by entering it in the field below the URL field.
- Q: I do not get the TF-IDF section, what does it even mean?
A: It stands for Term Frequency - Inverse Document Frequency. It shows how much a certain term occurs in a document compared to a larger collection of documents (in this case your top 10 competitors). You can read more about how to use this metric properly over at the Devlog or the Tutorial.
- Q: I can not see any LSI keywords in my report, why not?
A: You need to have a premium membership for that feature.
Site audit questions
- Q: Sometimes a site audit takes just a couple of seconds to complete but sometime it takes much longer and the sites are about the same size?
A: The time it takes to audit a site depends on how fast the site is and how many pages and links it got. It also depends on how restrictive the hosting is, some hosting providers limits robots and crawlers. This means the audit crawler have to crawl one page at a time and sometimes even wait several seconds between pages. This can add up and make the audit take much longer time than necessary.